Istimewa buat anda semua cik iena ingin kongsikan tentang New Year Gift dari 11Street . Anda hanya perlu menjawab beberapa soalan mudah dan kongsikan di facebook supaya rakan-rakan annda juga dapat turut serta memeriahkan kempen ini.
Kempen ini bagi mengkaji ini juga bagi mengkaji tentang minat para pelanggan 11Street supaya pada masa akan datang 11street dapat memperbanyakkan lagi promosi-promosi keatas barangan permintaan tinggi dari pelanggan. Personality test ini juga akan memberi online shopping tips mengikut karektor personaliti anda.
Anda cuma perlu menjawab beberapa soalan mudah bagi mengenalpasti character personaliti anda.
Antara Personality anda yang mungkin adalah :
The Beauty Queen
You are beautiful and glamorous, with flawless skin and impeccable grooming. You are on the leading edge in the world of skincare, and nothing slips your skincare radar. From the latest news, technology and launch of skincare products and tools to make-up, you have got it all on your fingertips.
Online shopping tips
When it comes to online shopping for skincare or make-up items, expand your search. Online marketplaces are a good place to start, for you to find everything that you love under one roof. Be sure to do your research, and diligently read all reviews to give you a good indication of price range and reliability of the seller.
The Fitness Freak
You speak dumbbells, pull-up bars, kettlebells, protein supplements in your day-to-day lingo. Working out is your me-time and your social media feeds have more six-packs than other postings. You are inspired by fitness trainers such as Steve Cook, Christian Guzman and Jeff Seid.
Online shopping tips
Before you begin your exercise and diet regime, research and read reviews on what other fitness enthusiasts are using and what’s working for them. Do shop around for the right fitness product/equipment for you, and make sure you find the right price too! Make sure the equipment comes with good warranty and provides you with the option to extend the warranty – after all it’s something that you will be using heavily!
The Fashion Diva
You live and breathe fashion. Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar (just to name a few) are your must-reads. You are also an avid follower of global fashion style icons, such as Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Chrissy Teigen, and follow their social pages religiously. You are not afraid to wear bold colours, and always let these colours describe your mood-of-the-day.
Online shopping tips
Before buying a clothing item, remember to always measure, measure, measure! Different countries have different sizing charts, so be sure to pay attention to what chart they are using. Next up is the material. Make sure you know the material type (if not, Google it!) so that you know if the clothing item is stretchable or not, and if it is, whether you should buy a size smaller. All these are important things to consider to ensure that every piece of clothes you buy online flatter the Fashion Diva in you. Last but not least, check if the seller offers free shipping for it makes a whole lot of difference to your budget, as well as their return policy. You don’t want to be stuck with a piece of clothing that you can’t fit, do you?
The Food Hunter
Mexican, Chinese, Korean and a myriad of bizarre foods – you’ve had it all. #foodporn is your permanent social media tag. You basically live to eat. A good meal makes you smile; a bad meal infuriates you. Good service wins you two thumbs up while bad service leaves a sour taste in your mouth. Nothing gets between you and the food right in front of you.
Online shopping tips
Do not – we repeat, do not shop when you are hungry! ‘Hungry-shopping’ increases the tendency of impulse buying, as you would want to buy everything your eyes can see! When buying fresh produce or food online, always have a shopping list or a specific recipe in mind, so that you lessen the chances of picking up an ingredient that you might not use. Try to split your online grocery shopping to a weekly affair, unless you have a party and are cooking for 10 people! Oh, did we mention that frozen goods are a good stock-up investment too? Perfect for when it’s raining outside and all you want is a bowl of hot corn soup.
The Home Guru
Your home is your haven. When it comes to picking up a piece of furniture or redecorating your house, you have the touch and the eye for it. Often, friends and guests go “Oooo” and “Ahhhhh” at their first visit to your home, and you secretly relish with a smile.
Online shopping tips
We can’t stress enough on making sure you only shop for items that come with a return policy. Also, do check that shipping costs are at a minimal (or even better, waived!) when it comes to purchasing furniture online. After all, you’re making a bulky purchase and shipping will surely cost. If you’re buying fabric, do check with the seller if they’re able to send you a picture of the sample – you don’t want to be stuck with curtains that don’t match your walls!
The Tech Geek
The world may stereotype you, but you are actually fun in person and forever young at heart. You love all things tech – from the latest phone and tablet, to headphones, keyboard and mouse. In fact, your home probably houses the inventory for the latest tech products in town!
Online shopping tips
Tech products are available in abundance online, so do your homework and price comparisons. More often than not, e-marketplaces usually throw in a good bundle deal for most of the hot-selling gadgets. Keep an eye open for special deals, such as ‘Cyber Sale’, for you might just land yourself the coveted gadget you’ve been waiting for. We’re sure you’re on point when it comes to reading reviews, so just make sure it’s a reputable site that you are shopping on.
Maaf cik iena tak sempat translate atas faktor kesibukan. Jika nak tunggu translate mungkin tak publish entry ni di sebabkan cik iena sangat sibuk.
Untuk pengetahuan pastinya Cik iena juga turut serta dalam kempen ini . Semoga Cik iena bertuah dapat hadiah dari 11Streat Yeayyy . Jom cik iena kongsikan bagaimana untuk sertai.
Hanya klik join Now dan jawab beberapa soalan mudah mengenai diri anda
Kemudian kongsikan di facebook dan tunggu berita gembira dari 11Street
Mudah je kan
Personaliti cik iena adalah Home-Guru . Jika di ikutak cik iena memang kerap membeli barangan rumah secara online termasuk barangan elektrik serta almari. Agaknye antara semua personaliti tersebut yang manakah anda :)
Untuk Kategori Personality Home-Guru, hadianya 1x Deerma Bolt Vacuum Cleaner dan 1x Deerma Garment Steamer . Dua-duanya cik iena suka. Semoga cik iena bertuah yeayyyyyyy
Menangi Hadiah Menarik dari 11Street Dengan Menyertai New Year Personality Test
Fashion Diva1x Kate Spade Handbag
1x Pandora Charm Set
Tech Geek1x Asus Eeebook
1x WD Portable Hard Drive 1TB
Home-Guru1x Deerma Bolt Vacuum Cleaner
1x Deerma Garment Steamer
Beauty Queen1x Panasonic EH-SC50 Face Cleansing Device
1x Laneige Collection Basic Duo Moisture Set
1x Laneige Holiday BB Cushion
Fitness Freak1x Garmin Vivoactive Fitness Watch
1x Jabra SPORT Plus x1
Food Hunter1x Dinner @ KL Tower Revolving Restaurant for 2 + Blue Coral Aquarium Access for 2
1x Red Box & Green Box Karaoke Cash Voucher worth RM200
Terms & Conditions
- Contest Period: 1 December 2016 – 12 December 2016.
- Winners will be announced on 14 December 2016.
New Year Personality Check (“Contest”)
A. ABOUT THE CONTEST
- This Contest is organised by Celcom Planet Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”) and is open to individuals newly or presently registered as members (“Members”) at www.11street.my (“11street”) who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for the Contest as set out in Clause 2 of Part B below (“Eligibility Criteria”).
- The Contest will begin at 10:00 AM, 1 December 2016 and end at 11:59 PM, 12 December 2016 (“Contest Period”).
To participate in this Contest and subject to the fulfilment of Eligibility Criteria, a Member will have to:
- (a) go to the Contest page on 11street;
- (b) complete the “New Year Personality Check” test; and
- (c) click the “Share Button” on the Contest page to share the result of the “New Year Personality Check” test on the Member’s Facebook page. By doing so, the entry in the Contest will be automatically submitted via the Contest page on 11street.
- One entry per account and a winner shall only be entitled to one (1) prize.
- There will be six (6) winners who will be selected by the Organiser.
- The prizes are as specified in the Contest page depending on the category of entries (“Prizes”).
B. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTEST
APPLICABILITY AND BINDING EFFECT
- 1.2 The Contest will be held during the Contest Period as set out in Item 2 of Part A. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion, to vary, postpone or re-schedule the dates of the Contest or extend the Contest Period, at any time and without any liability.
- 1.3 The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion, to change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions and other applicable rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Contest as set out in Item 3 of Part A, at any time and without any liability.
- 1.4 The Organiser may terminate or suspend the Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award any Prizes. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by the Entrants. If the Contest is resumed by the Organiser, the Entrants shall abide by the Organiser’s decision regarding resumption of the Contest and disposition of the Prizes.
2.1 Entrants must be individuals who:
- 2.1.1 are aged 18 and above;
- 2.1.2 possess a valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Cards (“NRIC”); and
- 2.1.3 are registered as Members at 11street with one (1) valid email ID ONLY
- (“Eligibility Criteria”).
2.2 Person listed below are not eligible to participate in this Contest:
- 2.2.1 11street registered sellers;
- 2.2.2 commercial/corporate entities; and
- 2.2.3 employees, officers, directors and/or shareholders of the Organiser and their immediate family members (i.e. spouse, children, parents and siblings).
- 2.3 Entrants may be required to submit proof of their eligibility, including providing a copy of their NRIC, passport or other supporting documents/materials (“ID Document”) for the Organiser’s verification and validation purposes.
- 2.1 Entrants must be individuals who:
- 3.2 Submission of a Contest entry does not guarantee the Entrant’s actual participation in the Contest. Proof of a submitted Contest entry does not constitute proof or evidence that the Organiser has received the Contest entry or that the Entrant has participated in the Contest.
- 3.3 The Organiser shall be entitled to reject or refuse participation by the Entrant for any reason, including but not limited to non-fulfilment or non-adherence of any provisions in the Terms and Conditions by the Entrants.
4.1 The Organiser reserves the right to
disqualify Entrant(s) and/or revoke the Prize at any stage of the
- 4.1.1 the Entrant(s) does not meet any of the Eligibility Criteria;
- 4.1.2 the Entrant(s) breaches any of the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or has violated any applicable laws or regulations;
- 4.1.3 in the Organiser’s sole determination, it believes that the Entrant(s) has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating, deception or manipulation of the Contest mechanics;
- 4.1.4 any of the Entrant’s member account details/particulars as registered at 11street do not accurately correspond with the Entrant’s ID Document; and/or
- 4.1.5 the Entrant fails to submit the required ID Document within such timeframe as may be required by the Organiser.
- 4.2 In the event of a disqualification after the Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the ineligible Entrant(s).
- 4.1 The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify Entrant(s) and/or revoke the Prize at any stage of the Contest if:-
5.1 The Entrant represents and warrants with the Organiser that –
- 5.1.2 the Entrant shall, as soon as practicable, provide such proof as the Organiser requires, including but not limited to the ID Document.
5.2 In consideration of the Organiser offering the
Entrant the opportunity to participate in the Contest, the Entrant
hereby unconditionally and irrevocably:
- 5.2.2 agrees to the use of the Entrant’s name and/or likeness and to the use of any personal information/data submitted/available in the Contest and Organiser’s database (“Personal Data”), without compensation, for the Organiser’s promotional and marketing purposes. The Entrant further acknowledges that in respect of any Personal Data disclosed to the Organiser or obtained by the Organiser pursuant to this Contest, the Entrant has consented to or is authorised for the disclosure of such Personal Data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”);
5.2.3 agrees that if the Entrant has been selected
as the Winner, the Entrant shall make himself available (without
compensation), for the production, recording and publicity of the
Contest during such time and production schedule as may be directed and
notified by the Organiser, including but not limited to:-
- (i) interview (which maybe recorded); and/or
- (ii) taking of still photos, audio and/or visual recording for promotions and publicity use, (collectively “Recording”);
- 5.2.4 agrees and consents that the Organiser shall have right to broadcast the Recording and/or use the names or nicknames for any of its promotional and marketing campaigns in whole or in part at the Organiser’s discretion. All copyrights subsisting in the Recording shall belong to the Organiser absolutely;
5.2.5 agrees that all Prizes to be awarded in the Contest is contingent upon:
- (i) the accuracy of the information provided and disclosures made by the Entrant of the Entrant’s particulars/details; and
- (ii) the full and complete performance of the Entrant’s warranties, undertakings and obligations hereunder;
- 5.2.6 agrees that the Entrant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute; and
- 5.2.7 agrees that the Entrant shall not without the prior written consent from the Organiser publish or disclose any information in connection with the Contest or Prizes (including without limitation, to any representatives of media in any form whatsoever).
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- 6.1 The Organiser will select Entrants (“Selected Entrants”) who shall be identified as potential winners, subject to the Selected Entrants passing the final screening process, as determined by the Organiser. Selected Entrants will be notified via phone call and/or email, based on the information provided/available in the Contest/Organiser’s database.
6.2 The Selected Entrants shall respond to the
Organiser’s notification no later than three (3) days from the date of
such notification, or such other period as may be directed by the
Organiser, failing which, the Organiser reserves the rights to:
- 6.2.1 eliminate the said Selected Entrant(s) from the selection process, without notice; and
- 6.2.2 select other Entrants to be placed in the final screening process.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser has no obligation to make multiple attempts to contact the Selected Entrants, and shall have no liability to the said Selected Entrant(s) in any respect whatsoever.
- Selected Entrants who successfully passed the final screening process shall be named as the winners of the Contest (“Winners”).
- 6.4 The Organiser’s decisions on all matters relating to the Contest (including without limitation, the selection of Selected Entrants, mechanics of the Contest and/or any decisions made) shall be final, absolute and binding on the Entrants. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge in respect of any decision of the Organiser will be entertained.
- 6.5 The Entrants shall neither dispute nor make any oral or written complaints, public announcements or statements on the same whether during or after the Contest Period.
- 7.1 The Prizes for the Contest shall be as set out in Item 6 of Part A. The Organiser may choose to appoint third party agents/service providers to provide the Prizes on behalf of the Organiser.
- 7.2 The Winners’ names will be notified or announced using such mode and in such manner as the Organiser deems fit.
- 7.3 All Prizes must be collected within the collection period and at such collection venue, as may be determined and notified by the Organiser, or its appointed agent. Failure to claim the Prizes shall result in the Prizes being forfeited by the Organiser, without notice, and the Organiser shall have no liability to the Winners in any respect whatsoever.
- 7.4 The Winners shall not be entitled to redeem or substitute the Prizes for cash or other alternatives.
- 7.5 The Organiser does not guarantee the availability of the Prizes and the Organiser shall be entitled to replace and/or substitute such Prize(s) with any other prize(s) of comparable value as determined by the Organiser, at its sole discretion.
- 7.6 All Prizes are not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the Entrants in any other form or manner except as specified or permitted by the Organiser. All specific or special terms and conditions that are attached to the Prizes whether by the Organiser, its appointed agents and/or service providers, and manufacturers (if applicable) must be adhered to by the Winners.
- 7.7 Prizes must be claimed in person unless the Organiser prescribes another mode of collection. If the Organiser elects to post a Prize to a Winner, no responsibility will be accepted by the Organiser for the safe and effective postal delivery of the Prize.
- 7.8 In special situations, and subject to the absolute discretion of the Organiser, a Winner may nominate a designated representative to collect and/or receive a Prize on his/her behalf. The representative will be required to present written authorisation from the Winner and appropriate ID Document as determined by the Organiser.
- 7.9 The Winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes payable as a result of a Prize being awarded or received (if applicable).
- 7.10 In the event that a Winner chooses not to accept a Prize, the Prize shall be forfeited and will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- 7.11 All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the Winners and are awarded by the Organiser “as-is” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. The Winners shall execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Organiser, if so required, in order to receive the Prizes.
7.12 Where applicable, the followings terms shall
apply to Prizes comprising of travel/holiday packages (“Travel
- 7.12.1 Travel Prizes must be collected on the date(s) and at the destination(s) specified by the Organiser or its appointed travel agencies, failing which, it shall be forfeited without notice. No cash alternative or alternative destination will be offered by the Organiser or its appointed travel agencies.
7.12.2 Travel Prizes shall be subject to
additional terms and conditions as may be attached to it including but
not limited to the following:-
- (i) the terms and conditions of respective airlines/carrier;
- (ii) the terms and limitations of any insurance policy; and
- (iii) any other terms and conditions including all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- 7.12.3 Winner(s) must hold a passport and that passport shall remain valid for at least the minimum period as imposed by the relevant authority. It shall be the responsibility of Winners to obtain the necessary visa and other travel documents at their own cost and expense. No compensation whatsoever will be given should the Winners fail to obtain such documents, regardless of the circumstances.
- 7.12.4 Passport control and in-country authorities reserve the right to refuse entry. If the Winner(s) of a Travel Prizes is refused passage, entry or exit to or from the country being visited, the Organiser will not be responsible in any way to compensate the Winner for such refusal of passage, entry or exit, and any additional costs incurred shall be at the sole cost and responsibility of the Winner.
- 7.12.5 In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Organiser and/or the appointed travel agencies, the Organiser and/or the appointed travel agencies reserves the right to offer an alternative destination of approximately similar value. No cash alternative will be offered.
- 7.12.6 Any flights, airport details, accommodation and other aspects of the Travel Prizes, dates and times quoted by the Organiser, its appointed travel agencies or representatives are for guidance only and are subject to change without notice with no liability arising.
- 7.12.7 Unless otherwise specified, the class of travel for all Travel Prizes incorporating an airfare is economy class.
- 7.12.8 Winners of Travel Prizes shall ensure that they have sufficient financial resources to meet any financial commitment which they may incur in connection therewith (including, without limitation, transfers to and from any airport specified in the travel prize, meals and drinks, room services, laundry, excess baggage, personal, medical and/or baggage insurance, all items of personal nature, custom tax and airport tax) beyond those included in the Travel Prizes itself.
- 7.13 If the Prizes awarded by the Organiser are in the form of free tickets or other forms of give-aways, Winners shall adhere to and comply with the relevant terms and conditions attached to it including but not limited to the event promoter’s terms and conditions, terms and conditions set out on the ticket and the rules and regulations of the venue thereof.
Ticket Prizes or other give-aways
- 8.1 All costs incurred by the Entrants in relation to the Contest including without limitation Internet Service Provider (ISP) charges, transport costs, communication charges, accommodation, meal costs and other related costs incurred by the Entrants as a result of and/or pursuant to his/her participation in the Contest (and also Prize collection in the case of Winners), shall be solely borne by the Entrants.
- 8.2 The Organiser shall not be under any obligation to reimburse the Entrants for any portion of such costs and expenses incurred thereof.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 9.1 The Organiser shall not be responsible for any computer system, phone line, technical, hardware, software, or program failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, incomplete and/or garbled or delayed computer transmission or failure or instability of network connections that may occur in the course of the Entrants submitting the Contest Entry.
- 9.2 All Prizes collected shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the Winners at all times and to the extent permitted by law, the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss or damages, or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of Prize collection and/or fulfilment. The Organiser further excludes all warranties and liabilities in connection with the Prizes to the fullest extent permitted by law including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purposes.
- 9.3 In no event shall the Organiser be liable to the Entrants or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with the Contest, the Prizes and the Entrant’s participation in the Contest including any cancellation or postponement of the Contest.
- 10.1 The Contest shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. It shall be the Participant’s responsibility and obligation to ensure compliance with all laws that are applicable and relevant to the Contest, the Prizes and the Entrant’s participation in the Contest.
- 10.2 The Organiser, its appointed agents/service providers and representatives shall not be liable to perform any of their obligations in respect of the Contest and the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations in respect of the Contest where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond their control and shall not be liable to compensate the Entrants in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.
- 10.3 The Organiser shall be entitled to assign or sub-license the whole or any part of its rights hereunder to any third party as may be determined by the Organiser.
- 10.4 The Organiser’s failure to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- 10.5 If any of the Terms and Conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such Terms and Conditions shall not affect the other provisions and all provisions not affected shall remain in full force and effect.
- 5.1 The Entrant represents and warrants with the Organiser that –